Thursday Apr 20, 2017
14 Foods That Can Boost Your Sexual Performance
We all know we should eat more fruits, vegetables and healthy stuff. We have been told its good for our hearts, circulatory system and that it will make us live longer. But there is one added benefit of eating healthy: A better performing sexual system and a an improved sex-life.
There are more than one reason why a healthy diet is good for sex, but one key factor is bloodflow. A smart diet will normally improve bloodflow in the body as it makes the blood cleaner, removes plaque buildup from the arteries and improves the blood vessels ability to expand.
If a healthy diet could improve the bloodflow to the penis and help a man perform sexually at his peak, is this not something we all should take seriously?
Here are 14 foods you can eat to improve your sexual performance:
1. Watermelon: There is a direct connection between eating watermelon and preventing ED, thought to be due to a chemical called lycopene which helps increase bloodflow.
2 & 3. Tomatoes and Pink Grapefruit: If you don’t like watermelon then you can try tomatoes or pink grapefruit. Any fruit which is deep red in color contains lycopene.
4. Oysters: Oysters are a very good source of zinc, a mineral that is crucial for the manufacturing of testosterone.
5. Caffeine: Coffee has been shown to improve the condition of erectile dysfunction, probably due to increased bloodflow.
6. Dark Chocolate: Dark chocolate is super rich in antioxidants. These help increase nitric oxide levels and will therefore normally have a positive impact on blood flow to the penis
7, 8 & 9. Pistachios, Walnuts and Pine Nuts: Nuts are good not only because they contain lots of healthy minerals, but also because they can help produce nitric oxide which again increases blood flow to the penis.
10. Salmon: Salmon is good for the heart because it contains omega-3 fatty acids which again can help with increased blood flow to the penis.
11 & 12. Kale & Spinach: Kale and spinach contain large amounts of nitrates. Nitrates can be used for the production of nitric oxide and can, therefore, help blood flow to the penis.
13. Chilis: Chilis have been shown to help expand blood vessels and therefore help blood flow. It has also been reported to help testosterone production.
14. Green Tea: Green tea contains chemicals called catechins. These are antioxidants that kill free radicals and help boost nitric oxide levels. They also help the liver turn fat into energy, which in turn improves blood flow.
To learn more about erectile dysfunction on Truelibido, please go here.
To read the full article, please go here.