Wednesday Feb 8, 2017
Do you want to make perfect dinner plans for this Valentine’s Day? If so, then you may not need to buy pretty scented candles or making that perfect playlist. You can instead focus on serving some of the natural aphrodisiacs.
This article shares foods which are proven to positively impact sexual health.
1. Truffles: Truffles contain androstenol, a sex pheromone produced by males which attract females and increases their interest in mating.
2. Watermelon: The fruit contains L-Citrulline which helps nitric oxide production which again helps a man get and maintain an erection.
3. Figs: Figs contain L-Arginine, which also helps nitric oxide production. Figs also contain magnesium which helps testosterone production.
4. Garlic: Garlic contains a chemical called allicin which can boost your sex drive and can increase blood flow to sexual organs.
5. Asparagus: This vegetable contains folate which facilitates the production of dopamine and is a good source of libido-boosting B vitamins.
6. Saffron: Saffron contains a wealth of vitamins and minerals and is reported to increase sexual performance.
7. Oysters: Oysters contain amino acids that help produce testosterone, as well large amounts of zinc, which also support testosterone production.
To learn more about libido on Truelibido, please go here.
To read the full article, please go here.